Start to a fashionable week!

I never knew how much I`ll miss writing here. So I decided to stop effing around and be a constant blogger.

Before going on with my usual start of the week post, just want to thank everybody for wishing me good luck on my new job. It meant the world to me. Thank you!

Here we go!

Happy Monday
Rock the dress 

Topshop dress Find it @Nordstrom 

 Sleepy Tuesday
Drama bag
  Marc Jacobs bag. Find it @SSense
Meet Me Half Way Wednesday
Shut up sunglasses
  Alexander Wang sunglasses. Find them @SSense 
 Eager Thursday
Step on it Shoes

Charlotte Olympia Sandals. Find them @Collete.fr

Champagne Friday
Not your usual self pants
  Run for your life Saturday
 Own it Hat
 Melissa Odabash Hat. Find it @Stylebop
My Type of Blouse
 Isabel Marant Blouse. Find it @Matches

How do you brighten up your day? Let's talk about those items, with special powers, perfect to add a little bit of "je ne sais quoi" to your outfit.

Bisous,
Adina

12 comments:

  1. Hi darling, so happy to see you back to blogging!! I missed your posts. You have me obsessing over the chic white dress, the stunning heels and lumo green MJ bag

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!

    Yes, of course I would like to follow each other!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeees, I feel like all I want to do is sleep and sleep and sleep :)))

    You too, have a great weekend!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post dear
    absolutely love the Marc Jacobs bag
    love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great picks! I love the white dress and the striped pants!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/2013/04/again-blue.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely blog
    Would you like follow each other?:)


    http://miraclefooorever.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  8. great finds. but tuesday's yellow satchel...it is definitely our favourite of the lot! gorgeous. it definitely screams summer and makes us lust for the warmer months even mmore than we already are.

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your blog, definitely following now! Stay in touch xx

    thedailysugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this approach to brightening up your outfit in the week :) I have to say those shoes have won my heart over!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi dear, Thanks for sharing your fashion opinion with me! Always so nice hearing from you

    ReplyDelete