Random Inspiration


Monday was my first day at my new job, and unfortunately I was way too tired to write something new for my blog. But I promise this weekend I will catch up!

Starting this new job reminded me how much fun dressing for your workplace can be, especially when you work in a creative environment. I can't tell how cute and well dressed some of my colleagues are!

Here are some of what I think of wearing `til the end of the week.  I don`t have the exact items in my closet, but I was really careful to select something that looks really similar to what  I actually own in my closet.

This is going to be a short short post, but I hope you`ll enjoy it!

Don`t forget to like my facebook page, and follow me on GFC!

We love the week



Thursday afternoon


Thank God is Friday



Did you find my outfit inspirational? How do you dress for your workplace?

Bisous,
Adina 

Image via  momgenerations.com

16 comments:

  1. Love these outfit, Hope am not being rude but were do you work?
    Check out my blog if you have time it would be super cool if you could sub

    http://nopricetagfashion.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, no you are not being rude at all. I work for a Romanian online fashion retailer called www.fashiondays.ro. I just started this week, and so far I love it here! :)

      Delete
  2. The first and last are amazing! I would wear them NOW!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how gorgeous,sweetie!
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear, how are you? Missed you while I was away, hope that your new job is going well. Love your ideas for office outfits, they are classy as well as trendy and chic. Also love that you incorporated colour into the looks, weekdays need brightening up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you had a great vacation! Thank you! I am still trying to adjust to the new schedule, but hopefully I'll adapt soon.

      Kisses!

      Delete
  5. Hi Lovely, thanks for your kind visit! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoy dressing up and getting creative yet still looking professional in the workplace. great outfit inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just LOVE this ACNE pair of trousers. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely outfits!
    xo
    http://aboutwomenandnotonly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your blog <3


    xxx zari
    http://www.le-style-blog.blogspot.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/6811423

    ReplyDelete
  10. great! would you like to follow each other in gfc and bloglovin? let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello! Nice blog, I followed you :) The Thursday combination is my fav:) Here is my link: www.just-anotherfashionblog.blogspot.com
    I'd very happy if you'd visit and maybe follow if you like the blog :)
    Enjoy your new job!
    xx Lara

    ReplyDelete