Obssesed with...JUMPSUITS




    Jumpsuits have been around for some seasons, but I have been drooling over a nice well-fitted jumpsuit since, what it feels like, forever. 
     I can’t count the times when I nearly smothered with envy some fashionsista, just because she was the owner of a nicely done, not masterpiece, jumpsuit.
                Two things I really love now, and, as my luck goes, seem to be the most difficult pieces to find. I love black velvet and I love jumpsuits, now can you tell me how difficult it is to find a velvet jumpsuit! Well don’t bother, I will tell you: Very!

                I know that lovely Maria Lucia Hohan designed one for her Fall-Winter 2012 collection, but I am not about to sell my arm and leg for this… just yet! And I did buy one from Depot 96, but the fabric is not that good, and it only has one sleeve. What seemed a really good idea at one point, now, after wearing it, it gives me an unfinished feel, like they ran out of fabric or what not...
                Why do I love it so much, and why do I recommend each and one of you to buy at least one, you ask?
                Well…they are incredible versatile! If you can’t afford to buy at least three: one for evening, one for everyday and one for the office, buy only one, which with a little bit of creativity and an open mind, you can make it work for every situation.
How? First of all, try to find one of a soft fabric, a nice cotton or thin jersey, or, if you feel like going a little bit crazy, try silk, and then pick it in a neutral color, or non color- I recommend black.
                Now I will show you how magic works!
                For office, add a nice well fitted blazer, it can even be colorful, provided you still comply with your company fashion policy, and a nice golden watch. 
For going to…let’s say, Starbucks, add a nice blue jeans jacket, some funny sunnies, and an oversized clutch. 
Going out, add your favorite stilettos, a nice slim golden belt, and your most attractive statement jewelry.

Before proceeding to more inspirational looks, don't forget to follow on Google Friend Connect or on my FB page(click me).

Thank you!!
Here you have different ways you can wear a jumpsuit. Didn't I mention how versatile the jumpsuit is?











Credit pictures via tumblr, streetpeeper, glamourmagazine.co.uk, the stylerrebels.com, ellesapelleblog.blogspot.com

Do you own a jumpsuit?How do you style it? 

Bisous,
Adina  

 

2 comments:

  1. love jumpsuits! although i am too short to be able to pull it off, but it looks super nice on the taller girls :)

    xo; L&M
    www.twoplicates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so beautiful jumpsuits collection, love them, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete